[From jamjar] Love is short, forgetting is so long.

Tonight I can write the saddest lines. 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example, ‘the night is starry 譬如写,“夜镶满群星,
and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance’. 而星星远远地发出蓝光并且颤抖“。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings. 夜风在天空中低回并吟唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines. 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too. 我爱她,而有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms. 如同今晚一样的夜里,我曾拥她入怀。
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky. 在无尽天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too. 她愛我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes. 怎么有人不爱她那沉静的双眼。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines. 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her. 去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her. 感觉我已失去她。
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her. 去聆听辽阔的夜晚,因没有了她而更加辽阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture. 诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水滴落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her, 我的爱若没有她会怎样,
the night is starry and she is not with me. 群星满夜而她不在我身边。
This is all. 就是这样。
In the distance someone is singing.In the distance. 远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her. 因为失去妳,我的灵魂得不到满足。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer. 我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me. 我的心寻找她,而她不在。
The same night whitening the same trees. 相同的夜让相同的树泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same. 那時,我们欲不再一样。
I no longer love her, that’s certain, but how I loved her. 我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾是多么爱她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing. 我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。
Another’s. She will be another’s.As she was before my kisses. 別人的。她将会是别人的,如同她在接受我的吻之前一般,
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes. 她的声音,她白晰的身体。她无尽的双眼。
I no longer love her, that’s certain, but maybe I love her. 我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也許我爱她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long. 爱情太短,遗忘太長。
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms 藉著如同今晚我曾拥她入怀的夜
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her. 我的灵魂得不到滿足,因为失去了妳。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer 虽然這些将是她让我揪心的最后痛苦
and these the last verses that I write for her. 而这些便是我为她而写的最后的詩句。

推荐文章

发表评论